How to Make Paneer Butter Masala or Paneer Makhni?
Paneer Butter Masala is the most popular Indian Curry and perhaps the most selling dish in Indian Restaurants. It is a creamy and reach curry in Red Indian Gravy. In this recipe I found the best way to reduce the total calories in it by making a fake cream for it instead of using the double cream. So anybody can enjoy it without worried about the calories intake. Butter Paneer Masala is belongs to the North Indian Cuisine and most of the Indian Famous Curries comes from the North India only.
Paneer Butter Masala is a very popular paneer recipe among the other restaurant style paneer recipes like Matar Paneer, Paneer Kadai, Paneer Tikka Masala, Palak Paneer, Paneer Bhurji, Paneer Toofani, Paneer Handi, Paneer Do Pyaz, Paneer Kofta, Kaju Paneer, Paneer Tawa Masala, Gobi Paneer, Aloo Paneer, etc.
In this curry you have to follow all my methods and step because I can give guarantee that you can make the better curries at home then the restaurant. You will save Rupees 1000 or $ 17 if you are cooking this curry for 15 to 20 people at home. My Home Made Curries are very famous in my village and almost everybody like to have it in the food party we called it ‘Pogram’ in our farms where we gather for it.
Add Chopped Onions and Tomatoes.
Now Add Turmeric Powder, Red Chili Powder, Salt and Sugar.
Stir it very well.
Add the Garlic and Ginger Paste and Mix it.
Cook it for 5-7 min.
Cool it down and Make puree from 80% of it. (save 20% for latter use).
Make Cream from Cashew nuts and Milk in Mixture Blender.
Blend it until smooth and creamy.
Keep it aside.
Heat Butter in a Pan.
Then add Onion & Tomato Curry.(20% Saved earlier).
Immediately add the ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder, Red Chili Powder and Kitchen King or Garam Masala.
Stir it very well.
Now Add the Gravy and Mix it very well.Cook it for 1-2 mins.
Add Paneer Cubes and again mix it.
Cook it for further 2-3 mins.
Now Add the Cream (Made from the Cashews and Milk).
Cook it for further 5-7 min.
Garnish it with Fresh Coriander Leaves.
Serve it hot with Naan, Paratha or Roti.
- Ingredients for Gravy.
- 250 grams Onions.
- 200 grams Tomatoes.
- ½ tsp Gralic Paste.
- ½ tsp Ginger Paste.
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder.
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 1 tbsp Oil.
- 50 grams Cashenuts
- 100 ml Milk.
- Salt to Taste.
- Ingredients for Curry.
- 2 tbsp Butter.
- ½ Cup Onion & Tomato Curry.
- 1 tsp Kitchen King Masala or Garam Masala.
- Cream of Cashews and Milk.
- 1 tsp Sugar.
- Fresh Coriander Leaves for Garnishing.
- Heat the Oil, when it get's heated add Onion, then half tsp of Turmeric Powder, half tsp of Red Chili Powder and Tomatoes. Stir it very well every now and then. cook it for 5-7 min.
- Now add Salt, Sugar, our Tomatoes and Onion are 50% cooked so add Ginger and Garlic Paste, again give it a nice stir.
- Add some Water so we can get nice Gravy from it, stir it very well so it is ready now turn the heat off and keep it at a side.
- Take a Blending Jar put Milk and Cashew Nuts, blend it to make Smooth Paste or Cream, keep it at a side.
- Take another Blending Jar put 80% of Tomato and Onion and save 20% for later use, blend it to make Puree. it will be the base for our Paneer Butter Masala.
- Heat the Butter, when it get's heated add Onion and Tomato Curry into it, Garam Masala, Little bit of Turmeric Powder and Red Chili Powder, mix all the Spices and Ingredients very well.
- It is ready so add our Gravy in it, little bit of Water so we can cook Paneer, now add the Paneer Cubes, let it seem up for 5-7 Minutes, now add the Kesu Nut and Milk Puree, stir it evey now and then.
- Now this is ready so add some freshly Chopped Coriender Leaves and turn the heat off.
- Garnish it with Fresh Coriender Leaves so this is it, Paneer Butter Masala is ready to serve.
Use Kitchen King Masala for the Better result.
Never Fry Paneer.