Crispy Roasted Potato Video Recipe.
India is an interesting country for it’s food and flavors in the world. Even today many recipes/dishes from Indian Villages are not available for the world. Indian recipes are totally different as compared to the British Food, American Food, Chinese Food, Mexican Food, Italian Food, French Food etc.
Have you ever try Black Potatoes? Not yet then must try it. Black Potato is a Gujarati Food which is known as Sekela Bateta or Bhune hoove Aloo in Hindi. Nikunj Vasoya will tell you very simple and easy recipe of it with step by step instructions.
Ingredients For Crispy Roasted Potatoes.
1 kg Medium size Potatoes.
1 tsp Sugar.
1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder.
1/4th tsp Black Paper.
1/2 tsp Garam Masala.
1/2 tsp Asafoetida.
1 tsp Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder.
1/2 tsp Salt.
- 1 kg Medium size Potatoes.
- 1 Lemon.
- 1 tsp Sugar.
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder.
- ¼th tsp Black Paper.
- ½ tsp Garam Masala.
- ½ tsp Asafoetida.
- 1 tsp Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder.
- ½ tsp Salt.
- First a fall Fire the Wood so we can get the charcoal, when our fire get extinguish then we have to put the potatoes in it and cover it with charcoal.
- Cook Potatoes for 8-10 minutes then check the potatoes, mean while make default Chutney.
- First a fall squeeze the lemon into the spices, then mix all the spices very well, add 2-3 tsp water, stir it till Sugar and Salt dissolves in it, so now our chutney is ready.
- Check the potatoes and turn the side so it can cook other side also, now cook it for another 5-7 minutes.
- Now it is perfectly cooked so remove the Ash and serve this with the Chutney.