|Photo:Red Chile Powder or Lal Mirch Powder|
Red Pepper Powder or Red Chile Powder or Lal Mirch Powder.
Meaning of Red Chile Powder or Meaning of Red Pepper Powder.
Red Chile Powder means a powder made from the dry red chiles which is also known as Red Pepper and Lal Mirch in Hindi.Basically this is the simple powder grinded in Food Processor or in Commercial Mills and many of them contain some salt as well.Red Chile powder or Red Pepper Powder is very common in any Indian cuisine.Red Pepper Powder give very spicy taste to any food and good red color too.
Names of Chili Powder From English to Other Languaes.
- In English: Chili Powder.
- In Hindi: Lal Mirch Powder.
- In Italian: peperoncino in polvere.
- In French: poudre de chili.
- In Latin: purus pulveris.
- In Portuguese: pimenta em pó.
- In Dutch: chilipoeder.
- In Irish: púdar Chili.
- In Spanish: chile en polvo
What are the Different Uses of Red Chile or Red Pepper Powders?
- You can use red pepper powder in any Indian Curries.
- You can use Lal Mirch Powder in any Indian Lentils.
- You can use Red Pepper Powder in any Indian spicy snaks.
- You can use Red Chili Powder in any Indian Starters or Appetizers.
- Kashmiri Red Chile Powder or Kashmiri Mirch Powder.
- Deggi Red Chili Powder or Deggi Mirch Powder.
What is Turmeric Powder and Its Uses?