|Photo: Cinnamon or Cinnamon Stick.|
Meaning of Cinnamon or Dalchini.
Cinnamon is basically nothing but the skin of the Cinnamon Tree which is dry cure and it can be used in whole stick form or powder form.It is a very useful spice in most of the global cuisine.
Forms of The Cinnamon.
- Cinnamon Stick.
- Cinnamon Powder.
- Cinnamon Oil.
- Cinnamon Pills.
- Cinnamon Capsules.
- Cinnamon Tablets.
- Cinnamon Extract.
- In Hindi: Dalchini.
- In Italian: cannella.
- In French: cannelle.
- In German: Cinnamon or Zint or Zimmet.
- In Latin: cinnamomum.
- In Irish: cainéil a chur leis.
- In Portuguese: canela.
- In Korean: 계피
- In Russian: корица
- In Marathi: दालचिनी
- In Gujarati: તજ
- In Japanese: シナモン
What are the uses of Cinnamon or Dalchini?
- Cinnamon used in powder form or as a whole Stick as a Spice and Seasonings in most of the worlds cuisines.
- Cinnamon or Dalchini is very important spice or seasoning in any Indian and Italian Cuisine.
- Its can be use in any Indian Curry.
- It can be uses as Cinnamon and Honey.
- It is a very important Medicine in Ayurveda.
- It can be useful to improve our digesting system.
Sodium 10.000 gm
Potassium 431.000 gm
Fat 1.200 gm
Protein 4.000 g
Vitamin A 5%
Vitamin C 6%
Vitamin B-6 10%
Farming of Cinnamon and Cinnamon Plant.
- Indian is one of the major producer of the Cinnamon or Dalchini in the world.
- Cinnamon is grown as tree and basically the stick is nothing but the skin of Cinnamon Plant.
- Height of Cinnamon Tree: up to 50 ft.
- Cultivation: Aug, Sep, Oct and Now.
What is Turmeric Powder and Its Uses?