Recipe of Tum Tum Biryani or Recipe for Indian Biriyanis.Cook Book Recipe No.1
What is Tum Tum Biryani?
A Tum Tum Biryani is a traditional Gujarati Biryani which is not available to the world till today but now we are going to share a secret recipes of this delicious Biryani.This Biryani Recipe is really a good one to try your self even you do not have any cooking experience.Tum Tum Biryani is made from Potatoes,Rice and some local spices and cooked in the Cooker or Frying Pan.biryani is very popular in India. You should cook this recipe for Lunch or cook this recipe for Dinner.This is a pure vegan recipe.
Recipe for Tum Tum Biryani.Vegetarian Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes.
Cooking Level: Easy.
Serving: 4 to 5.
Ingredients/Spices or Seasonings.
- 200 Gram Rice.
- 100 Gram Potatoes.
- 5 tsp Oil.
- 1/2 of Hing or Asafoetida.
- 1 tsp coriander and cumin seeds powder.
- 2 teaspoon Mustard Seeds.
- 2 and 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chili Powder.
- 10 Curry Leaves.
- 1/2 tsp Sugar.(optional)
- 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste.(optional)
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing.
- Salt to Taste.
How to Cook or Cooking Methods.
- Now you are ready to cook Veg Biryani.
- Soak Rice for at least half an hour.
- Pill the Potatoes and Cut it in to the cubes.
- Heat oil in Cooker or Pan.
- When Oil get heated add Mustard Seeds and when mustard seeds started popping add curry leaves.
- Immediately add potatoes and stir fry it for 1 minutes.
- Now add Turmeric Powder and Asofoetida,Salt,Sugar,Ginger Paste and mix it.keep gas at low heat.
- Now add Rice and mix this.
- Now add 2 Glass Water and cover it.
- Cook it till the water completely dried out.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve tasty biryani with you favorite Indian Recipes.
- This is an ideal recipes for Lunch.
- This is an ideal recipes for Dinner.
- This is an ideal recipe for any Party.
Recommend Meal MenusMenu for Lunch.
- Chapati or Roti or Butter Parathas.
- Vegetable Sabzi.
- Papad or Fryums.
- Masala Butter Milk.
- Tum Tum Biryani.
- Indian or any Gujarati Desserts.
- Chapati/Roti or Parathas or Rotla(s).
- Punjabi Curries or Sabzi.
- Indian Fried Rice or Biryani.
- Indian Bengali Desserts.
- Be careful while putting water because quantity of water will depends on the quality of Rice.
- This is a simple recipe.
- This is traditional Gujarati and a Secret Recipe.
- Cook this Recipes for any occasion.
- Happy Cooking enjoy the awesome recipes.
- 100% pure vegetarian recipes/dishes.
- Beast collection of Indian food and recipes/dishes.
- 100% Free recipes.
- Category:Fried Rice Recipes,Rice and Potatoes Recipes-Vegetarian Recipes,Biryanis,
- Please Vote and Share this if you find or food and recipes/dishes Interesting.
- Thanks for visiting you every day cooking classes.