Recipe of Potato Curry or Recipe for Indian Curries.
What is Potato Curry?
A Potato Curry is traditional Gujarati Curry which is very popular in all over the world.Potato Curry is made from Potatoes and some local spices and cook in the Kadai or Frying Pan.This dish is very popular in India and serve with the Indian breads like paratha, Chapati or Roti and Rotla(s). You should cook this recipe for Lunch or cook this recipe for Dinner.This is a pure vegan recipe.
Recipe for Potato Curry.Vegetables Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutesCooking Time: 20 minutes.
Cooking Level: Easy.
Serving: 4 to 5.
Ingredients/Spices or Seasonings.
- 300 Grams Potatoes.
- 5 tsp Oil.
- Pinch of Hing or Asafoetida.
- 1 tsp coriander and cumin seeds powder.
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds.
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder.
- 1 teaspoon Red Chile Powder.
- 10 Curry Leaves.
- 1/2 tsp Sugar.
- 1 small Tomato.
- 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing.
- Salt to Taste.
How to Cook or Cooking Methods.
- Pill the Potatoes(remove potato skins) and Cut it in to the cubes.
- Heat oil in Pan.
- Add Mustard Seeds after heating oil and when mustard seeds started popping add curry leaves.
- Immediately add potatoes and stir it.
- Now add Turmeric Powder and Asofoetida,Salt,Sugar and mix it.keep gas at low heat.
- Cover it with lid and cook it at low flame for 2 minutes,then add red Chile powder and ginger paste and stir fry it for few seconds..
- Now add 1 Glass of Water and again cover it,add Tomatoes,coriander and cumin seeds powder when little water remain in the pan and cover it again.
- Cook it till the water completely dried out.
- It should look like a Gravy Curry.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve Potato Curry with you favorite Indian Recipes.
- This is an ideal recipes for Lunch.
- This is an ideal recipes for Dinner.
- This is an ideal recipe for any Party.
Recommend Meal MenusMenu for Lunch.
- Pickles.Gujarati Sambharo or Salad.
- Chapati or Roti or Butter Parathas.
- Potato Curry.
- Dal and Rice.
- Papad or Fryums.
- Masala Butter Milk.
- Indian or any Gujarati Desserts.
- Chapati/Roti or Parathas or Rotla(s).
- Potato Curry or Batata Ki Sabzi.
- Indian Fried Rice or Biryani.
- Indian Gujarati Desserts.
- Be careful while cooking potatoes it should be perfectly cooked.
- This is a simple recipe.
- This is traditional Gujarati Recipe.
- Cook this Recipes for any occasion.
- Happy Cooking enjoy the awesome recipes.
- 100% pure vegetarian recipes/dishes.
- Beast collection of Indian food and recipes/dishes.
- 100% Free recipes.
- Category:Vegetables Recipes.
- Please Vote and Share this if you find or food and recipes/dishes Interesting.
- Thanks for visiting you every day cooking classes.